CheapStreet phone card offers Lowest domestic and international calling rates.
CheapStreet calling card has Toll Free Access number in USA, and Local Access Numbers in USA and Canada.
(*) Card expires if no refill within 10 months.
- No Connection Fee
- Maintenance Fee — 99c/week
- Rounding — 3 minutes
- Toll Free Access Numbers — Yes (USA)
- Local Access Numbers — Yes (USA/Canada)
- Service Taxes & Surcharges — 25% + 10% on calls over 10 minutes
- Pay Phone Charge — 99c
- Validity period — Unlimited (*)
- Prompt Languages — English
Check below if there is a Local Access Number in your area. Double Check with your local phone company that your Local Access number is free of charge for You.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions.
Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the CheapStreet phone card.
CheapStreet Calling Card Dialing Instruction
1. Dial Local or Toll Free Access Number, wait for a prompt
2. Enter PIN, wait for a prompt
3. Dial your Destination Number
011 + Country code + City code + Phone number
Call to/wihin the US and Canada:
1 + Area code + Phone number
If no connection is established in 20 seconds, please hang up and try again.
To make another call do not hang up, just press # key and dial the destination number.
For questions regarding connection and quality please contact CheapStreet Phone Card's Technical Support (the number is provided in the same email with CheapStreet Calling Cardís PIN and Dialing Instructions).
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us.
Countries Alphabet Index:
Find best calling rates for your country: