Penny Boss phone card provides PIN Free Access and Permanent PIN with Refill option. Low calling rates to many countries with high quality connection. Local and Toll Free Access numbers are available.
· Take advantage of PIN FREE Access feature — assign up to 6 phone numbers to one account. Use My Account — My Permanent PINs to add more phone numbers.
· Use Permanent PIN feature when calling from not assigned phone number.
· Refill phonecard (add more funds) at any time. Use My Account — My Permanent PINs to see Balance and Reports.
· Save even more by calling to Local access numbers from your Cell Phone!
(*) Card expires if no refill within 5 months.
- No Connection Fee
- Maintenance Fee — 89 c/weekly
- Rounding — 3 minutes
- Toll Free Access Numbers — Yes (USA)
- Local Access Numbers — Yes (USA)
- Service Taxes & Surcharges — 28%
- Pay Phone Charge — 99c
- Validity period — Unlimited (*)
- Prompt Languages — English
All questions and problems should be resolved through the Customer Service.
Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
All rates and applicable charges are subject to change in accordance with legal requirements.
Federal, state, and local taxes may apply.
Services are provided subject to terms and conditions of federal and state tariffs.
Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on Penny Boss calling card.
The phonecard has no cash value and is non-refundable.
Be sure to safeguard your Penny Boss phone card at all times.
Penny Boss Calling Card Dialing Instruction
1. Dial Local Access Number or Toll Free Access Number, wait for a prompt
As soon you hear a prompt, you can select other prompt-language:
press *0 for English, *1 for Spanish, *2 — Bulgarian, *3 — Polish , *4 — Tagalog,
*5 — Portuguese, *6 — Russian, *7 — Romanian, *8 — Mandarin, *9 — Arabic.
2. Enter PIN, wait for a prompt
3. Dial your Destination Number
011 + Country code + City code + Phone number
Call to/within the US and Canada:
1 + Area code + Phone number
If no connection is established in 30 seconds, press star, star, pound, zero (**#0).
The number will automatically redial.
To dial a different number after a call is complete:
stay on the line, press star, star (**) and then dial a new number.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact Penny Boss Phone Card's Technical Support (the number is provided in the email with Penny Boss Calling Cardís PIN and Dialing Instructions).
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us.
Countries Alphabet Index:
Find best calling rates for your country: