Saturn phone card is a Permanent PIN card with Refill feature, and No Expiration Date!
The phonecard provides competitive long distance calling rates from USA and Canada to many countries with high connection quality.
· Rates for CA/NJ/NY/TX Local Access are lower: -1 c/min
· Save even more by calling to Local access numbers from your Cell Phone!
· Get 10% discount on all calls during off peak hours: 9:00pm-7:00am EST
· Refill card (add more funds) at any time. Use My Account - My Permanent PINs to see Balance and Reports
(*) 15 cents fee applies for the calls from a cell phone to Toll Free Access Number
- No Connection Fee
- Maintenance Fee — 59 c/biweekly
- Rounding — 3 minutes
- Toll Free Access Numbers — Yes (*)(USA/Canada)
- Local Access Numbers — Yes (CA, NY, NJ)
- Service Taxes & Surcharges — 20%
- Pay Phone Charge — 85c
- Validity period — Unlimited (**)
- Prompt Languages — English
(**) Card expires if no refill within 10 months
All questions and problems should be resolved through the Customer Service.
Rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
All rates and applicable charges are subject to change in accordance with legal requirements.
Federal, state, and local taxes may apply. Services are provided subject to terms and conditions of federal and state tariffs.
Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on Saturn calling card.
The phonecard has no cash value and is non-refundable.
Be sure to safeguard your Saturn phone card at all times.
Saturn Calling Card Dialing Instruction
· Dial Toll Free Access Number, wait for a prompt
· Enter PIN, wait for prompt
· Dial your Destination Number:
011 + Country code + City code + Phone number
1 + Area code + Phone number
If no connection is established in 30 seconds, please hang up and try again.
To place another call or if you make an error do not hang up, just press * key twice (**)
For questions regarding sales or services, please contact us.
Countries Alphabet Index:
Find best calling rates for your country: